Each of our stores is independently owned and operated, so you will need to apply directly at the store where you would like to work.
Please follow the link below to choose a store near you.
Choose a Store
Help Desk Technician
||Help Desk Technician
||Sterling Heights, MI
||Rate of Pay:
Serve as the first point of contact to provide technical support to the Jet's Pizza corporate office and Pizzerias.
- Upgrade, install, and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices, and software
- Responsible for investigating, recommending, and installing enhancements and operating procedures that regulate network availability.
- Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing work flow, access, information, and security requirements
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Document service activities for all network hardware and software
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1–2 year technical certificate or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attitude and interpersonal skills
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of personnel
- Proven ability to take a given task and work independently and as part of a team to bring the task to completion
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Windows Desktop, OSX Mac, Office Mac, Office Windows
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record
- 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Non-Required Additional Skills and Experience
- Point-of-sale software or application
- Frequent sitting
- Use of computer with frequent repetitive mouse use, keyboarding, and visual demands
- Ability to travel for periods of approximately seven days
Measure of Performance
- Accuracy and integrity of work
- Ability to continually develop skills and adapt to new technologies and techniques
- Annual review
- Attendance record
- Timely completion of assigned tasks and annual goals
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You can apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.