Each of our stores is independently owned and operated, so you will need to apply directly at the store where you would like to work.
Please follow the link below to choose a store near you.
Choose a Store
||April 7, 2015
||Franchise Sales and Operations
||Sterling Heights, MI
||Rate of Pay:
||Franchise Sales and Operations Departments
Performs administrative work specific to the Franchise Sales and Operations Department.
- Answers and manages phone calls
- Schedules and managed appointments along with making travel arrangements
- Draft letters, emails, and other correspondence
- Assist with liaises for Franchisees and the Operations departments
- Coordinate and work cooperatively with business coaches
- Assist with franchise acquisition process from initial inquiry onward, including approval, opening, and renewal
- Assists with projects; manuals, procedure books, and product launches
- Review and organize store inspection reports
- Coordinates quarterly mystery shops
- Assist with grand opening and annual franchise meeting
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 40 hours per week Monday – Friday 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (overtime as required)
Non-Required Additional Skills and Experience
- 1–2 years prior office experience
- Frequent sitting
- Use of computer with frequent repetitive mouse use, keyboarding, and visual demands
Measure of Performance
- Accuracy and integrity of work
- Ability to continually develop skills and adapt to new technologies and techniques
- Annual review
- Attendance record
- Timely completion of assigned tasks and annual goals
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You can apply via email to email@example.com.