Each of our stores is independently owned and operated, so you will need to apply directly at the store where you would like to work.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please follow the link below to find a store near you.Find a Store
HR Administrative Assistant
|Job Title:||HR Administrative Assistant||Date Posted:||October 11, 2018|
|Department:||Human Resources||HR Contact:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Location:||Sterling Heights, MI||Rate of Pay:||Negotiable|
|Type:||Full-time||Reports to:||Director of Administration|
Provides administrative support to the Director of Administration on all personnel matters. Assists with all human resources related tasks.
- Completes projects for the Director of Administration
- Organizes files and creates manuals
- Creates any needed forms, documents, and presentations
- Responds to any human resource related calls or emails
- Helps manage in-house human resources (benefit time and insurance)
- Tracks and maintains employee vacation / time off
- Participates in recruiting and interviewing potential candidates
- Maintains company directory
- Schedules meetings
- Assist with payroll for all corporate stores
- Corporate stores:
- Ensures terminations and warnings are done properly
- Oversees employee benefits and medical insurance
- Files workman's compensation claims
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, OR one to two years experience in the HR field, OR any similar combination of education and experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
Non-Required Additional Skills and Experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now is preferred.
- Frequent sitting
- Repetitive mouse and keyboard use along with visual demands
- Accuracy and integrity of work
- Timely completion of assigned tasks and annual goals
- Ability to continually develop skills and adapt to new technologies and techniques
- 30-day and 60-day reviews
- Attendance record
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You can apply via email to email@example.com.
*We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, veteran, or disability status.