Each of our stores is independently owned and operated, so you will need to apply directly at the store where you would like to work.
Please follow the link below to choose a store near you.
Choose a Store
Franchise Sales Assistant
||Franchise Sales Assistant
||February 4, 2016
||Sterling Heights, MI
||Rate of Pay:
||VP of Franchise Sales
Assists the VP of Franchise Sales by performing a variety of support duties, such as screening calls, conference/meeting planning, making travel arrangements, preparing complex documents, and coordinating activities. Assists with the franchise acquisition process from initial inquiry onward.
- Completes projects for the VP of Franchise Sales
- Answers and manages phone calls for the VP of Franchise Sales
- Schedules and manages appointments for VP of Franchise Sales
- Liaises among VP of Franchise Sales, Franchisees, and vendors
- Makes travel arrangements for site selection: Plane, Car, and Hotel
- Facilitates franchise acquisition process from initial inquiry onward, including approval, opening, and renewal
- Maintains lawyer extranet
- Maintains corporate database
- Prepares and processes correspondence using docusign for electronic signatures
- Prepares and circulates all necessary paperwork
- Maintains filing system for franchise information
- Maintains franchisees database
- Plans and organizes annual franchise meeting
- Updates company website in regard to franchise listings
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Project manager experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 40 hours per week Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Non-Required Additional Skills and Experience
- 1–2 years prior office experience
- Frequent sitting
- Use of computer with frequent repetitive mouse use, keyboarding, and visual demands
Measure of Performance
- Accuracy and integrity of work
- Ability to continually develop skills and adapt to new technologies and techniques
- Annual review
- Attendance record
- Timely completion of assigned tasks and annual goals
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You can apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.