Each of our stores is independently owned and operated, so you will need to apply directly at the store where you would like to work.
Please follow the link below to choose a store near you.
Choose a Store
||June 9, 2015
||Sterling Heights, MI
||Rate of Pay:
||VP of Marketing
Performs administrative support work specific to the sales and marketing department.
- Process corporate store requests; including but not limited to advertisements, menu requests, and business cards
- Manage social media: creating social post and campaigns, respond to Facebook comments, maintain social calendar
- Maintain corporate database
- Maintain weekly inventory logs
- Answer sale calls/email and screen solicitors
- Maintain coupon library
- Manage multiple locations advertising schedule
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- 2–5 years experience in a marketing position preferred
- Strong social media skills
- Strong verbal, written communication, and proofreading skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills
- Frequent sitting
- Use of computer with frequent repetitive mouse use, keyboarding, and visual demands
Measure of Performance
- Accuracy and integrity of work
- Ability to continually develop skills and adapt to new technologies and techniques
- Annual review
- Attendance record
- Timely completion of assigned tasks and annual goals
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You can apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.