Each of our stores is independently owned and operated, so you will need apply directly at the store where you would like to work.
Please follow the link below to choose a store near you.
Choose a Store
||October 30, 2014
||Sterling Heights, MI
||Rate of Pay:
||VP of Marketing
Performs administrative support work specific to sales and marketing department.
- Coordinate and negotiate with vendors to produce promotional items.
- Coordinate e-mail marketing using Fishbowl software.
- Provide new stores with information and assist with ordering menu and menu boards.
- Facilitate correspondence between franchisees and Marketing Department.
- Answer sale calls/email and screen solicitors.
- Prepare outgoing mailings, including email blasts.
- Maintain coupon library.
- Complete corporate store donations.
- Manage multiple locations advertising schedules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred.
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Fishbowl.
- 40 hours per week Monday – Friday 8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (over-time required as needed)
Non-Required Additional Skills and Experience
- 1–2 years previous office experience.
- Experience with Fishbowl software applications.
- Frequent sitting.
- Use of computer with frequent repetitive mouse use, keyboarding, and visual demands.
Measure of Performance
- Accuracy and integrity of work.
- Ability to continually develop skills and adapt to new technologies and techniques.
- Annual review.
- Attendance record.
- Timely completion of assigned tasks and annual goals.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You can apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.