Each of our stores is independently owned and operated, so you will need to send your application directly to the store where you would like to work.
Please follow the link below to choose a store near you. Then click that store's "Apply for Employment" link, and we will give you an application form and let you know where to send it.
Choose a Store
||March 26, 2014
||VP of Marketing
Performs administrative support work specific to marketing department, including artwork and logo approval.
- Advertising Approvals - Responsible for sending out legal paperwork assets and reviewing all advertisements
- Compliance - Write processes and track advertising violations
- Social Media / Text Messaging
- Communicate with outside vendors and schedule meetings
- Coordinate marketing projects
- Proof artwork and logos and assure proper procedure is followed regarding registration of marks
- Proof all promotional items
- Online Ordering Coordinator Assistance - Assist OLO & POS Lead with online ordering and POS systems
- Handle and track corporate location donations
- Create and update a monthly newsletter
- Screen solicitor telephone calls
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Four-year college degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience in marketing position preferred
- Strong verbal, written communication and proofreading skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe InDesign, Facebook, Photoshop, and Apple Computer systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Follow-up is a must
- 40 hours per week Monday - Friday 8:15 - 4:30pm
Measure of Performance
- Acuracy and integrity of work
- Ability to continually develop skills and adapt to new technologies and techniques
- Annual review
- Attendance record
- Timely completion of assigned tasks and annual goals
Please email resume to email@example.com.